Delivery & Returns
SEEN BY SINEAD - DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- The cost of delivery is £6.00 for next day following dispatch and £7 for Saturday delivery before 12.00pm.
- We use The Royal Mail to deliver our Product(s). During the online checkout process, you will be given available delivery options to choose from.
- Products are usually dispatched 1-2 days after the Order is placed, where the Order is placed before noon that day. For Orders placed after noon, it is usually 1-2 days after the day following Order placement.
The Sicily Collection is made to order and has a lead time of 7-10 business days.
- We aim to deliver orders 1-2 days following dispatch, except for deliveries to the Highlands and Islands which usually take 3-4 days from dispatch. If something happens which is outside of our control and affects the estimated date of delivery, we will provide you with a revised estimated date for delivery.
- Delivery will take place at the address specified by you when you placed your order with us.
- Deliveries requested to non-residential addresses, or houses with multiple occupants, are made at the customer’s own risk and Seen by Sinéad will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Orders can be fully tracked and we will send you a tracking link for your Order and an option of changing the delivery date. A signature may be required for your delivery, and if you are not going to be in to sign you should make alternative arrangements via the tracking link. We are unable to redirect orders once they have been dispatched. However, we will try to contact you in this case to arrange for a new order to be placed.
- Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your Product(s) within 30 days of the date of your confirmation email, we will (i) let you know; (ii) cancel your order; and (iii) where the give you a refund.
- If nobody is available to take delivery you must contact the delivery service provider who may provide you with the option of a reschedule, redelivery or to leave the items with a neighbour or at a safe place, amongst other available options. You shall not be entitled to any refunds which arise as a result of your refusal to accept delivery for your Order.
- If delivery proves impossible or impractical for any other reason, we may need to cancel your order and deduct the original delivery charges from the refund.
- You are responsible for the Product(s) once they have been delivered to the address specified by you in your Order and the risk in the Product(s) passes to you when you the Product(s) are delivered.
- We do not currently make deliveries to any addresses outside of the UK.
- We may deliver your Product(s) in instalments and this information will be provided in your dispatch email.
Right to cancel your order and return
- Provided that you are a consumer, and subject to Clause 5.6 below, you may have the right to cancel the contract between you and us pursuant to the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, and to return the Product(s).
- The legal right must be exercised within the “cooling off” period. This period begins once your Order is complete and we have sent you your dispatch confirmation pursuant to Clause 4.3, so when the contract between you and us is formed.
- With regard to the cooling off period:
3.1 If the Product(s) are being delivered to you in a single instalment (whether single or multiple items), the cooling off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the Product(s).
3.2 If the Product(s) are being delivered in separate instalments on separate days, the cooling off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the final instalment of Product(s).
3.3 If your order is for the regular delivery of Product(s) over a defined period, the cooling off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the first delivery of Product(s).
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this Clause 5, you must inform us of your decision within the cooling off period. You may do so in any of the following ways:
4.1 Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
4.2 Write to us at Kemp House City Road London EC1V 2NX; or
4.3 Telephone us at 0208 103 9310
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communications notifying us of your exercise of the right to cancel before the cooling off period has expired.
- If you are returning your Product to us you have 14 days in which to do so from the date that you send your notification of cancellation.
- Please note you do not have the right to cancel and return in respect of the following Product(s) and will not be entitled to a refund unless such Product(s) are faulty:
7.1 Product(s) made to your specifications or which are clearly personalised; or
7.2 Product(s) which become inseparably mixed with other items in accordance with your personal requirements.
- If your Product is damaged on arrival, you shall be entitled to a full refund or exchange or gift voucher (up to the value of the Product being returned) in accordance with section 10 below, provided you contact us within 7 days of receipt to explain the damage, providing photos of the delivered item (including packaging) with the damage visible along with your Order details to email@example.com. If we require you to return the damaged Products we will say so and you must return to us within 30 days of our request for return.
Effects of cancellation and refunds
- If you cancel a contract with us, we will send you an email confirming cancellation and details of how to return your Product(s).
- In order for the returned Product(s) to be refunded or exchanged for another Product or a gift card (up to the value of the Product being returned) the items must be received in an unused condition, and in original packaging. Only one return/refund can be made per purchase. If you accept an exchange, this cannot later be refunded.
- In normal circumstances you will be responsible for the cost of return of the Product(s), unless the Product(s) are faulty or damaged upon arrival, in which case we will be responsible for the standard cost of return of the Product(s). Costs of return will be calculated on Royal Mail standard rate. If you choose to use another service provider to return the products, you will not be compensated for any additional costs above the standard rate by Royal Mail.
- On cancellation (and subject to the satisfactory return of the Product(s) if we have requested you to do so) we will re-imburse the purchase price. If the right to cancel does not apply to the Product(s), you will not be entitled to any refund unless they are faulty.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after cancellation or 14 days after the day we have received the Product(s) if we have requested you to return them.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for your purchase.
- The returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, and we are not responsible for returns that do not reach us. We recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
Seen by Sinead
Published January 2022
Your satisfaction is important to us and we are delighted to help. For any further queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.